2007/03/13

Été 1994 / Summer 1994

Click to enlarge!
- Sorry guys I didn't had the time to include the english version in the phylacteries !! But I did my best to translate the text just below ( don't look at the mistakes )






1- HIiiii!
2- FRANCIS PLEASE SLOW DOWN! I'M AFRAID!! IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!
3- CALM DOWN MISS PANIC! WE ARE ALMOST THERE YOU JUST NEED TO HOLD ON TIGHTLY THAT'S ALL!
4- So there we are! You can open your eyes now HAHAHA!
5- WOW!
6- The most incredible view of the river from *Château-Richer. That worth the fright non?
7- Yes!
8- SO! We have to go now your parents will start worrying.
9- Hihih your right! But can we stay a little bit more please....I'm feeling well here!
10-..It's very quiet: No School, No Cars, Nobody yelling..
11- Yes, your right!
12- ..You mind!?
13- It's true, it feel great to be here.
14- Do you know what you will do after HighSchool?
15- Eummm.... I'm through with HighSchool in 3 years..like... I don't really know yet!
16- Eum..and you? You not to afraid of the *Cégep?
17- BAH! I'm not really afraid of it..
18- I just don't want to spend my life in *Château-Richer and work at the Irving..like
19- I would love to study in Montréal...or I don't know.........far
20- Euuumm Francis?
21- HEY HUNK! WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE 1 HOUR!
22- We are going to bathe at the* 'DAME' with the girls AND SOME BEER!
23- HOLLY SHITE BÉRUBÉ! I will join you!
24- O.k it's time for you to go home now!
25- Well I think I will go back by foot...I want to stay here a bit longer..
26- O.k Cool.. Just be carefull when you will cross the boulevard on the way back! See you little girl.
27- '' Little Girl ''
* ''Dame'' I'm not sure it's written that way! It's a cool spring where people use to do some party somewhere in the woods in Château
* What the *** is a 'Cégep'